Our Counselors do not see you as simply a “diagnosis”. They see you as a unique individual with rich complexity. We seek to help you, not to treat the diagnosis.
The Counselors engage in the therapeutic process with eager, curious probing. Their attitude is, “Help me understand you better.”
The Center is a non-profit organization. When health insurance is not an option, the Center offers counseling services on a reduced fee scale based on household income. No one is denied counseling because of financial restraints.
We are here to help you.
- Has life become “blah” and uninteresting? Do you have a hard time making yourself do things?
- Are you consumed with worries and frustrations even when it seems unnecessary?
- Is there always friction with your partner over every little thing? Is it taking its toll on your relationship?
- Is grief continuing to overwhelm you?
- Does it feel like God has forgotten you? Do you wonder if there is a God?
Community Counseling Center offers professional psychotherapy for a wide variety of concerns, including the following:
life change adjustments
preparing for marriage
tension and stress
pain of divorce
life purpose questions
self-defeating and destructive patterns
Is your concern not on this list? We’re eager to hear from you nevertheless!
We are here to help YOU. Call us at 910-452-7370 to schedule a time to talk.